Women of UGA is a growing community of women affiliated with the University of Georgia. Women of UGA are interested in professional development, community service, and personal empowerment opportunities. For information about Women of UGA events, please emails Margaret Sullivan (BSFCS '11, MA '12) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide a forum for women in the University of Georgia community to connect with one another for personal and professional growth.
- Community - Create a sense of community among women with ties to UGA, allowing them to connect with one another and establish relationships
- Empowerment - Provide programming for women that develops their skills and empowers them to achieve professional goals
- Service - Coordinate and support volunteer initiatives that target women and girls in the UGA community
- Professional Development - Fee-based seminars that cover topics such as leadership, communication, networking, career management, wellness, entrepreneurship, financial planning, and power
- Service Work - Potential community service projects include volunteering with organizations that focus on women and girls, mentoring female UGA students or alumnae, or serving on boards and committees at UGA
- Social Activities - Potential social networking activities include wine tastings, book clubs, cooking classes, athletic clinics, or poetry readings
How to Get Involved:
News about Women of UGA programs and events is shared via email, on this page and via LinkedIn. If you are not receiving UGA Alumni Association emails, visit www.alumni.uga.edu/myinfo to update your contact information with the university.