- • Enhances communication between families and UGA Enriches the college experience for both
parents, families and their students
- • Involves parents and their families in activities to promote UGA
- • Financially supports the University of Georgia and its academic programs
The Association is for parent(s) and family members of current UGA undergraduate students.
Membership includes consistent email communication, opportunities to participate in campus events such as musical performances, lectures, sporting events and the annual Parents and Families Weekend.
For more information, contact the Parents and Families Association at 1-888-268-5442 or email@example.com.
- Terry College of Business launches public phase of Building Terry campaign »
- 5,255 students receive degrees at spring UGA Commencement ceremonies »
- Turner Entertainment President creates Koonin Scholars Fund »
- UGA acknowledges donors with second annual Thank a Donor Day »
- Judith Ortiz Cofer receives SEC Faculty Achievement Award »
- UGA Names Deans »
- Stadion Classic at UGA returning to the Athens community in 2013 »
- UGA Alumni Association accepting nominations for the 2013 40 Under 40 »
- Marty and Janet Quirk endow a Georgia Access Gateway to Georgia Scholarship »
- UGA prepares to launch new online courses for summer 2013 »
- UGA researchers receive $1.2 million to improve math instruction »
- Morehead named president of the University of Georgia »