Give a Gift to UGA Costa Rica
One way to show your support for international education and the outstanding achievements of the UGA Costa Rica Campus and study abroad programs is to become an active benefactor and Friend of UGA Costa Rica.
Specific projects supported by the generous contributions from Friends of UGA Costa Rica include:
- scholarships for UGA students participating in UGA Costa Rica study abroad programs
- scholarships for Costa Rican university students to attend programs in San Luis
- materials for service-learning projects in the local community, including musical instruments for the local grade school
- construction of new campus facilities (our current wish list includes: a greenhouse for increasing our on-site agricultural production, and a birding observation tower that will take guests up into the forest canopy and provide stellar views of the Nicoya Gulf)
- an alumni legacy fund
- endowment of a visiting scholar fund
UGA Costa Rica administration uses unrestricted contributions in areas where they are most urgently needed. However, should you wish to direct your gift to one of the areas listed above or to a special project you have discussed with the UGA Costa Rica Director, we are happy to follow your wishes and will make sure your generosity supports what you care about most.
We encourage alumni and their families, faculty and their families, and others interested in immersing yourself in our incredible living laboratory to contact the UGA Costa Rica Director about space availability and come spend time with us at the beautiful UGA Costa Rica campus.
|Donations to UGA Costa Rica Campus|
|Capital Campaign for New Facilities||read more...|
|Equipment and Materials||read more...||Research Scholar in Residence Fund|
|Research Scholar in Residence Fund||read more...||UGA Costa Rica Alumni Legacy Fund|
|Alumni Legacy Fund||read more...||UGA Costa Rica Scholarship Fund|
|Costa Rican Students Program Fund||read more...|
|Friends of UGACR Scholarship Fund||read more...|
|Paul A. Gross Undergraduate Student Scholarship Fund||read more...|